Thursday, July 12, 2012

old school basketball shoes the heart suddenly become hot.

? You should call my sister? oakley minute face slightly red red, but the light is dark, my mother did not notice.
Mom strange expression: Kuang Han, this topic is no longer even a bit unfortunate, I immediately interrupted: , Joan sister. oakley minute to listen to me say this, and nodded, Mom smiled and said, Then the mother led the way, I oakley minute hand in hand in the back, whispering.
On the van,north face tent, the mother sat the co-pilot position,old school basketball shoes, oakley minute and I naturally sit behind each other very tight.
Mother looking back one looked at us so close like a little surprised, Of course, not an ordinary good, my mind can not help think what is happening in Shanghai, the heart suddenly become hot.
I sweat ......
I was relieved, Fortunately, Fortunately, my mother did not expect that aspect to.
Back home, almost 11 o'clock, Wang Furong Li Xuemei already asleep, because already confessed that two people are sleeping in bunk beds. Oakley minute was placed in this house, sleep capped.
Looking at two beautiful girls, oakley minute surprised and asked: I are wiping the perspiration of the head, and my mother on the first speaker, perverting the, ah? oakley minute smiled and said: Mother clean up the room when the possible actions of a little big, Wang Furong Li Xuemei awakened two had rubbed the sleep eyes, it looks like to mention cute.
Bell teacher, as well as Xiao Feng, you come back? Mother clean up the room side to side, said:

No comments:

Post a Comment