Wednesday, June 20, 2012

shoe reviews I subconsciously looked up and kissed her.

I am not cats and dogs, not able to meet for a meal, and I hope to get more and better, you do not tell me, I look for, and now I find you, you found? It eventually became emotionally have some irrepressible tears flowed flow out: most wanted in the end what you understand? What is it? you want your child is learning machine, or take your children with other families children than to than to go? My father is still bow to smoke,shoe reviews, not a word, my mother sat down beside me, gently round me and began quietly sobbing. This is not what I want the atmosphere, is not the feeling I like, but I know they care about I love my only poorly expressed, but also stubborn.
If no achievements can reverse their stubborn, this situation will never change.
I bowed my head and buried her face in his hands between the outflow of tears from between the fingers, not sad but happy,air jordans 4, after all, their ideas have been changed a lot.
A silence in my words a night, this night, I removed the sleepless.
Facts have proved that the efforts and struggle will always put the feelings of a poor result, and the next morning I got up did not see the parents on the table a note, in the name.
I picked up the note, and look out the window out, and how such a good fuck winter sun?
Grab the phone and call to oakley.
Meet the political through. Get a car to pick me sister, did not sleep well last night, a little sleepy now. I lost the phone on the sofa, also fell in the above, then the semi-lying Bantang asleep.
Sleep I do not know how long, drowsily find this position uncomfortable, how so comfortable?
Opened his eyes, as if many years ago that opened my eyes I was reborn when the dreamlike, like oakley is a smile to see me, my head in her lap, a child that cute little girl has become a great beauty, Hushanhushan big eyes staring at me, mouth little shallow dimples.
I subconsciously looked up and kissed her.
oakley shyly shrinking back of the head, do not have completely evaded quickly after I went to the face l Red Cloud, faster than drinking.
oakley, laughing:

No comments:

Post a Comment